system 32 pops up on start-up

What exactly is displayed on screen ? Do provide exact details on what you
see on screen so it is easier to troubleshoot .

"carl" wrote:

> everytime i start the computer sytem 32 is displayed how
> do i stop this please

Perhaps Colin has your answer!!!

Hi there Michelle, try logging on to the site below, and
downloading XP_Fix.EXE It took me literaly hours to
sort this problem out, and was cured in seconds after I
had found out what to do!!!

Colin

http://www.visualtour.com/downloads/default.asp

erhaps Colin has your answer!!

Hi

Please see the following link to Kelly's web site:

Line 260 - right hand side

Will Denny
MVP - Windows Shell/User
Please reply to the News Groups