Where can I find recipes for making cleric adept spells?

Tags:
  • Games
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
November 23, 2004 7:35:21 PM

SSIA

Thanks

More about : find recipes making cleric adept spells

November 23, 2004 7:35:22 PM

On Tue, 23 Nov 2004 16:35:21 +1300, "Home Mail" <angelfire@pumhc.com>
wrote:

>SSIA
>
>Thanks

You need to level your artisan skill. Books are numbered by volume,
each volume represents the level, i.e. Volume 7 artisan book is meant
for level 7 artisans. I can't recall when the spell recipes are
available, something like beginning at volume 3 and only a few at a
time per level. Be ready to spend most of the time gathering resources
to make quills, ink, paper (paper was the easiest requiring few
resources, ink and quills require sub items that require assemble
also). You also want to make pristine ingredients as much as possible.
Anonymous
November 30, 2004 6:35:00 PM

Shane <noone@nowhere.com> wrote in

> On Tue, 23 Nov 2004 16:35:21 +1300, "Home Mail" <angelfire@pumhc.com>
> wrote:
>
>>SSIA
>>
>>Thanks
>>
> You need to level your artisan skill. Books are numbered by volume,
> each volume represents the level, i.e. Volume 7 artisan book is meant
> for level 7 artisans. I can't recall when the spell recipes are
> available, something like beginning at volume 3 and only a few at a
> time per level. Be ready to spend most of the time gathering resources
> to make quills, ink, paper (paper was the easiest requiring few
> resources, ink and quills require sub items that require assemble
> also). You also want to make pristine ingredients as much as possible.

Not certain, but I believe most of the adept 3 recipes are from books
that are dropped only, not from purchased books. The other problem with
them is you need other drop only books to get the recipes for the ink sub
components too.

--
On Erollisi Marr in <Sanctuary of Marr>

On Steamfont in <Bane of Evil>