Realms Online

I was playing this game until today. The Senior GM in the game and I were having a discussion about the bugs in the game. One of the other players in the game agreed with the SGM on an issue and the SGM gave him a 100% exp scroll for agreeing with him. When I said something to the SGM about abuse of power he decided to make it so I couldn't speak in chat confirming what I had thought all the time. They are more worried with making money on the game then fixing the core bugs in the game and making themselves look good.

My gripes with the game:
There are bugs in that game that have been there for years and they are not fixing them. You can get stuck in some locations and the only way to get out is to suicide (these issues are not getting fixed). There is issues walking up a small ledge to a city and you can get stuck( been in the game from the beginning). Graphics bugs and blinking screens (been in since the beginning). Constant changing of their minds how the game should be. They have changed each character class around at least 2 times since the beginning. They keep revamping the war and war area. They have made the epic item drop so rare after they put in boxes where you "could" get an epic item drop for a fee.

All this so that they can optimize how much money they can suck out of the people that play the game. One of the old friends of mine in the game said he had paid over $100 to get his character to level 60.

I suggest everyone stay away from this game like it is the plague. Their only goal is to squeeze as much money out of you before you get bored of the game and leave.

barconoo

Honorable
Mar 2, 2012

um i think you have conveyed just a bad impression.

i do not know what you said to the SGM but if you have any complained about SGMs or GMs the game openly asks for all players to send an email or post on forums about any concerns. the server on which you were on called Raven is widely considered to have one of the best and most responsive GM systems in mmos today.

the glitches of which you speak have mainly been fixed today. occasionally there are spots where you can get stuck nbut the game has a suicide option which lets you respawn back to your shrine. alternatively, GMs are always willing to teleport to your location to help out. these glitches have largely been ironed out in the past year.

the artwork has received mild amendments but overall the devs are focussed on making the game more popular and helping players participate in its focus acitivty, top team pvp. in this aspect, Realms Online continues to be one of the best in the indstry: pvp is smooth and largely lag free because the gfx and combat systems are kept clean and simple.

Call it what you wish but the bugs are STILL in the game and this game has been out long enough to fix the core issues. IT sucks and the GM's shouldn't be having the power trip they are. I will never go back to this game.

casualcolors

Distinguished
Apr 18, 2011

Rofl you just unintentionally described the entire first half-decade of competitive internet-hosted gaming.

Tibbs01

Distinguished
Jan 20, 2012

Haha so true!

Not that this is entirely relevant but how does barconoo know what server the OP plays on (I can't see any reference to it in his post)? Awefully fishy post to defend a horrible game as stated by the OP.

Edit: Whoops just noticed the original post date, yikes! Shame on you barconoo :non: