Deleting norton system works on xp

I have gone to ad/remove and deledted norton but there are still some files
left and my search (so i can find where the the ofher files are) has
disappeared or will not load
Anybody have any ideas how to go about this?

tom ryan
1 answer Last reply
More about deleting norton system works

    Were you running Norton System Works 2004 on XP? If so,
    try this method from Symantec:
    http://tinyurl.com/4cwsg

Norton Microsoft Windows XP