Deleting norton system works on xp

October 1, 2004 4:53:03 PM

I have gone to ad/remove and deledted norton but there are still some files
left and my search (so i can find where the the ofher files are) has
disappeared or will not load
Anybody have any ideas how to go about this?

tom ryan
Anonymous
October 1, 2004 7:12:19 PM

Were you running Norton System Works 2004 on XP? If so,
try this method from Symantec:
http://tinyurl.com/4cwsg

!