Backup Utility Not working

Charles

I have installed the backup utility and have gotten it to
recognize my Buslink USB Harddrive as a "place to
backup". I immediately get the error "The files for the
recovery diskette could not be created. The operation
was aborted." I get no help when I go to the "Report"
section.

PLEASE HELP

An Error Message Is Displayed When You Attempt to Use the
Automated System Recovery Wizard
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;302700

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

"Charles" wrote:

| I have installed the backup utility and have gotten it to
| recognize my Buslink USB Harddrive as a "place to
| backup". I immediately get the error "The files for the
| recovery diskette could not be created. The operation
| was aborted." I get no help when I go to the "Report"
| section.
|
| PLEASE HELP

Charles

This will not work as I am on the Home edition. I did
try and it did not work - the message you sent me to also
says "NOTE: ASR does not function and is not supported on
Windows XP Home edition.".

Any other suggestions.
us;302700

>--