Explorer Crashes & Dr. Watson Error

I, too, have the explorer crashing and the Dr. watson
thing. It is almost impossible to use the computer. Does
anyone have a remedy? I went to this sight
http://www.tss2000.nl/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1103
and found some interesting solutions. Has anyone tried
any of these solutions? I am a newby.
Spock

I uninstalled SP2 thru add/remove programs and after it
completed and rebooted, my problems with explorer has
gone away and my system is back functioning properly. I
will now wait until more bugs are ironed out of SP2
before installing again.