I got a mission in Qeynos Harbour to visit Crater Lake. I did, and
received a Small Lab Flask. It told me I might want to show it to
someone, but have no idea who it might be. Any ideas ?

And what's with all the carrots ?

On Tue, 23 Nov 2004 06:23:24 +0000, Mark Morrison <drdpikeuk@aol.com>
wrotC:DRIVE_E

>I got a mission in Qeynos Harbour to visit Crater Lake. I did, and
>received a Small Lab Flask. It told me I might want to show it to
>someone, but have no idea who it might be. Any ideas ?

Huh. I just put it in my room. I never got the message to show it to
someone. (I love 'furniture rewards'. I wish there were more - the
tight inventory of EQ2 means it's impossible to keep "trophies")
Evolution doesn't take prisoners:Lizard
"I've heard of this thing men call 'empathy', but I've never
once been afflicted with it, thanks the Gods." Bruno The Bandit
http://www.mrlizard.com

On Tue, 23 Nov 2004 06:23:24 +0000, Mark Morrison wrote:

> I got a mission in Qeynos Harbour to visit Crater Lake. I did, and
> received a Small Lab Flask. It told me I might want to show it to
> someone, but have no idea who it might be. Any ideas ?

Try someone at the Herb Jar in S Qeynos maybe?
--
RJB
11/23/2004 10:36:46 AM

The wise speak when they have something to say, the fools speak when they
have to say something.
--Anonymous

Lizard <lizard@mrlizard.com> wrote in

> On Tue, 23 Nov 2004 06:23:24 +0000, Mark Morrison <drdpikeuk@aol.com>
> wrotC:DRIVE_E
>
>>I got a mission in Qeynos Harbour to visit Crater Lake. I did, and
>>received a Small Lab Flask. It told me I might want to show it to
>>someone, but have no idea who it might be. Any ideas ?
>
> Huh. I just put it in my room. I never got the message to show it to
> someone. (I love 'furniture rewards'. I wish there were more - the
> tight inventory of EQ2 means it's impossible to keep "trophies")

I thought it funny that the two books I've placed in my room so far had to
be placed on the floor under the shelves. They wouldn't actually go on a
shelf.

--
Rumble

"The floggings will continue until morale improves."
-- Blackbeard

Rumbledor wrote:
> Lizard <lizard@mrlizard.com> wrote in
>

>>On Tue, 23 Nov 2004 06:23:24 +0000, Mark Morrison <drdpikeuk@aol.com>
>>wrotC:DRIVE_E
>>

>>>I got a mission in Qeynos Harbour to visit Crater Lake. I did, and
>>>received a Small Lab Flask. It told me I might want to show it to
>>>someone, but have no idea who it might be. Any ideas ?
>>
>>Huh. I just put it in my room. I never got the message to show it to
>>someone. (I love 'furniture rewards'. I wish there were more - the
>>tight inventory of EQ2 means it's impossible to keep "trophies")
>

> I thought it funny that the two books I've placed in my room so far had to
> be placed on the floor under the shelves. They wouldn't actually go on a
> shelf.

Sounds like Star Wars Galaxies: The Furniture strikes again!

On Tue, 23 Nov 2004 16:01:38 GMT, Rumbledor
<Rumbledor@HotRemoveThisPartMail.com> wrote:

>Lizard <lizard@mrlizard.com> wrote in
>
>> On Tue, 23 Nov 2004 06:23:24 +0000, Mark Morrison <drdpikeuk@aol.com>
>> wrotC:DRIVE_E
>>
>>>I got a mission in Qeynos Harbour to visit Crater Lake. I did, and
>>>received a Small Lab Flask. It told me I might want to show it to
>>>someone, but have no idea who it might be. Any ideas ?
>>
>> Huh. I just put it in my room. I never got the message to show it to
>> someone. (I love 'furniture rewards'. I wish there were more - the
>> tight inventory of EQ2 means it's impossible to keep "trophies")
>
>I thought it funny that the two books I've placed in my room so far had to
>be placed on the floor under the shelves. They wouldn't actually go on a
>shelf.

Mine did - you have to place them so they're on the edge closest to
you, then they turn green and can be placed.

I did find it odd that the only bookshelf I can make is more of an
ugly table.

And what's with all the carrots ?

On the calendar, in the box marked 11/23/2004 10:41 AM ^ Mark Morrison
scratched:
> On Tue, 23 Nov 2004 16:01:38 GMT, Rumbledor
> <Rumbledor@HotRemoveThisPartMail.com> wrote:
>
>>Lizard <lizard@mrlizard.com> wrote in
>>
>>> On Tue, 23 Nov 2004 06:23:24 +0000, Mark Morrison <drdpikeuk@aol.com>
>>> wrotC:DRIVE_E

>>> Huh. I just put it in my room. I never got the message to show it to
>>> someone. (I love 'furniture rewards'. I wish there were more - the
>>> tight inventory of EQ2 means it's impossible to keep "trophies")
>>
>>I thought it funny that the two books I've placed in my room so far had to
>>be placed on the floor under the shelves. They wouldn't actually go on a
>>shelf.
>
> Mine did - you have to place them so they're on the edge closest to
> you, then they turn green and can be placed.
>
> I did find it odd that the only bookshelf I can make is more of an
> ugly table.

I'm sure that's the difference, then. I'm pretty sure the bookshelf
he's talking about is the bookshelf looking area on the wall. I had the
same experience as he did.

--Inyidd

On Tue, 23 Nov 2004 09:23:38 -0500, Lizard <lizard@mrlizard.com>
wrote:

>On Tue, 23 Nov 2004 06:23:24 +0000, Mark Morrison <drdpikeuk@aol.com>
>wrotC:DRIVE_E
>
>>I got a mission in Qeynos Harbour to visit Crater Lake. I did, and
>>received a Small Lab Flask. It told me I might want to show it to
>>someone, but have no idea who it might be. Any ideas ?
>
>Huh. I just put it in my room. I never got the message to show it to
>someone. (I love 'furniture rewards'. I wish there were more - the
>tight inventory of EQ2 means it's impossible to keep "trophies")

I'll try that - if you can place them, it's obviously a reward. I may
have read the message wrong.

And I recently hit the room item limit after making a batch of iron
sconces. I did a quick check and counted 25 or so. A pity, as I
wanted to make more lightsourced items.

And what's with all the carrots ?

On Tue, 23 Nov 2004 16:01:38 GMT, Rumbledor
<Rumbledor@HotRemoveThisPartMail.com> wrote:

>Lizard <lizard@mrlizard.com> wrote in

<snip>
>I thought it funny that the two books I've placed in my room so far had to
>be placed on the floor under the shelves. They wouldn't actually go on a
>shelf.

I put my books on the table that you get for free.

__
Wulfbones 16 Gnome Cleric Qeynos Antonia Bayle
Wulfrunner 14 Gnome Predator Qeynos Antonia Bayle
WUlfkiller 12 Gnome Warrior Qeynos Antonia Bayle
Wulffy 12 Gnome Summoner Qeynos Antonia Bayle

Wulfbones

"Justin H." <justinh@NOSPAM.whidbey.net> wrote in

> On the calendar, in the box marked 11/23/2004 10:41 AM ^ Mark Morrison
> scratched:
>> On Tue, 23 Nov 2004 16:01:38 GMT, Rumbledor
>> <Rumbledor@HotRemoveThisPartMail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>Lizard <lizard@mrlizard.com> wrote in

>>>I thought it funny that the two books I've placed in my room so far
>>>had to be placed on the floor under the shelves. They wouldn't
>>>actually go on a shelf.
>>
>> Mine did - you have to place them so they're on the edge closest to
>> you, then they turn green and can be placed.
>>
>> I did find it odd that the only bookshelf I can make is more of an
>> ugly table.
>>

> I'm sure that's the difference, then. I'm pretty sure the bookshelf
> he's talking about is the bookshelf looking area on the wall. I had
> the same experience as he did.

That's right. I was referring to the built-in shelves already in the
room.

--

Tyas <tyas_mt@hotplonkmail.commies> wrote in

> Rumbledor wrote:
>> Lizard <lizard@mrlizard.com> wrote in
>>

>>>On Tue, 23 Nov 2004 06:23:24 +0000, Mark Morrison <drdpikeuk@aol.com>
>>>wrotC:DRIVE_E

>>>Huh. I just put it in my room. I never got the message to show it to
>>>someone. (I love 'furniture rewards'. I wish there were more - the
>>>tight inventory of EQ2 means it's impossible to keep "trophies")
>>

>> I thought it funny that the two books I've placed in my room so far
>> had to be placed on the floor under the shelves. They wouldn't
>> actually go on a shelf.
>>
> Sounds like Star Wars Galaxies: The Furniture strikes again!

I put a book on one of my bookshelves, had no trouble at all doing so.

--
On Erollisi Marr in <Sanctuary of Marr>

On Steamfont in <Bane of Evil>
Graeme, 15 Dwarven Shaman, 13 Scholar

Graeme Faelban wrote:
>> Sounds like Star Wars Galaxies: The Furniture strikes again!
>>

> I put a book on one of my bookshelves, had no trouble at all doing so.

Hmm, I tried everywhere I could on the shelves, but no go--I ended up
putting it on the windowsill, I think. Or maybe it was the table. Anyway,
I haven't been back to the room since the first "day", and so far haven't
discerned any particular reason I need to.

Is there one? A reason to use your room, that is?

--
chainbreaker

If you need to email, then chainbreaker (naturally) at comcast dot
net--that's "net" not "com"--should do it.

"chainbreaker" <noone@nowhere.com> wrote in message

> Hmm, I tried everywhere I could on the shelves, but no go--I ended up
> putting it on the windowsill, I think. Or maybe it was the table. Anyway,
> I haven't been back to the room since the first "day", and so far haven't
> discerned any particular reason I need to.
>
> Is there one? A reason to use your room, that is?

You need to be inside your room to have your "for sale" items listed on the
bazaar.

Anyone purchasing the item from you has the option to buy it through the
broker interface (for 20% commission), or to visit your house and purchase it
directly.

--
Davian - Wood Elf Warrior on Guk
Talynne - Half Elf Rogue on Guk

Graeme Faelban <RichardRapier@netscape.net> wrote in

> Tyas <tyas_mt@hotplonkmail.commies> wrote in
>
>> Rumbledor wrote:
>>> Lizard <lizard@mrlizard.com> wrote in

>>> I thought it funny that the two books I've placed in my room so far
>>> had to be placed on the floor under the shelves. They wouldn't
>>> actually go on a shelf.
>>>
>> Sounds like Star Wars Galaxies: The Furniture strikes again!
>>

> I put a book on one of my bookshelves, had no trouble at all doing so.

Are you talking about a placed bookshelf or the ones that are built into
the wall? I was trying to put a book on the built-in shelves.

--

Rumbledor <Rumbledor@HotRemoveThisPartMail.com> wrote in

> Graeme Faelban <RichardRapier@netscape.net> wrote in
>
>> Tyas <tyas_mt@hotplonkmail.commies> wrote in

<drdpikeuk@aol.com>

>>> Sounds like Star Wars Galaxies: The Furniture strikes again!
>>>

>> I put a book on one of my bookshelves, had no trouble at all doing so.
>>

> Are you talking about a placed bookshelf or the ones that are built
into
> the wall? I was trying to put a book on the built-in shelves.

The built in ones.

--
On Erollisi Marr in <Sanctuary of Marr>

On Steamfont in <Bane of Evil>
Graeme, 15 Dwarven Shaman, 13 Scholar

On Tue, 30 Nov 2004 16:48:27 GMT, Rumbledor
<Rumbledor@HotRemoveThisPartMail.com> wrote:

>Graeme Faelban <RichardRapier@netscape.net> wrote in
>
>> Tyas <tyas_mt@hotplonkmail.commies> wrote in

>>> Sounds like Star Wars Galaxies: The Furniture strikes again!
>>>

>> I put a book on one of my bookshelves, had no trouble at all doing so.
>>

>Are you talking about a placed bookshelf or the ones that are built into
>the wall? I was trying to put a book on the built-in shelves.

It only fits on the bottom shelf, not the not 2.

And what's with all the carrots ?

Mark Morrison <drdpikeuk@aol.com> wrote in

> On Tue, 30 Nov 2004 16:48:27 GMT, Rumbledor
> <Rumbledor@HotRemoveThisPartMail.com> wrote:
>
>>Graeme Faelban <RichardRapier@netscape.net> wrote in
>>
>>> Tyas <tyas_mt@hotplonkmail.commies> wrote in

<drdpikeuk@aol.com>

>>> I put a book on one of my bookshelves, had no trouble at all doing
so.

>>Are you talking about a placed bookshelf or the ones that are built
into
>>the wall? I was trying to put a book on the built-in shelves.
>
> It only fits on the bottom shelf, not the not 2.

Could be, being a dwarf, I probably put it there...

--
On Erollisi Marr in <Sanctuary of Marr>

On Steamfont in <Bane of Evil>
Graeme, 16 Dwarven Shaman, 14 Scholar