Problems Enabling Hibernation

kyle

I am having problems enabling hibernation support by
checking the box on the Hibernate tab in the Power
Options Properties window. After I click "Ok" after
checking the box, I get the follow error message.

"The Process cannot access the file because it is being
used by another process."

My Compaq SR1010NX does not hibernate, even though it is enalbled. tanny