EQ2 is an experience

Hello,

I am an ambitioned DAoc-Player and only thought "Well take a look at
EQ2, maybe it`s fun". I wasn`t really expecting much consideruing the
huge Hardware-Recommendations but I was completely wrong:
1) This game is amazing, great graphics, easy gameplay, nicesound. Only
thing is the small inventory. I don`t carry anything and it keeps
overflowing.
2) I have a Athlon 2800+, 1024Mb ram, Ti4200 (64Mb), and the balanced
mode in 1024x768 is more fluently than DAoC will ever be. I actually
think about altering my loyalties...

The nice bug of mixing german and english phrases is neglectable.
Whoever thinks about starting: GO ON! Best MMORPG I`ve ever played.

Ciao
Frank

On Tue, 23 Nov 2004 09:10:45 +0100, Frank Tkaczenko
<frank@tkaczenko.com> wrotC:DRIVE_E

>1) This game is amazing, great graphics, easy gameplay, nicesound. Only
>thing is the small inventory. I don`t carry anything and it keeps
>overflowing.

Bags.

Lots and lots of bags.

Six-slot bags are easy to find; fill your personal and bank inventory
with them. Later on, 8 and 10 slot bags can be found.
Evolution doesn't take prisoners:Lizard
"I've heard of this thing men call 'empathy', but I've never
once been afflicted with it, thanks the Gods." Bruno The Bandit
http://www.mrlizard.com

>>Bags.

just did antonica tour quest to the end @ lvl 12 (droppes of snakes or rats
in antonica)
reward is a 10 slot bag :)

fortunately i knew this quest from beta so i knew what to do, because
finding out all the locations caused some deaths not knowing my way around.

replies to: mark.konrad [at] rantzau.de

"Mark Konrad" <nospam@spammerheaven.co.uk> wrote in message
>>>Bags.
>
> just did antonica tour quest to the end @ lvl 12 (droppes of snakes or
> rats
> in antonica)
> reward is a 10 slot bag :)
>
> fortunately i knew this quest from beta so i knew what to do, because
> finding out all the locations caused some deaths not knowing my way
> around.

I started that quest yesterday and finally deleted it when I couldn't find
Fippy's Hill (step 2 or 3). I had the LOC and went as close to it as
possible, but there was a tower there that I couldn't get in. I ran all
around that damned place and couldn't get it to give me credit for it.

Any ideas?

"Dan Harmon" <deharmon@bigfoot.com> wrote in message
> "Mark Konrad" <nospam@spammerheaven.co.uk> wrote in message
> >
> > just did antonica tour quest to the end @ lvl 12 (droppes of snakes or
> > rats
> > in antonica)
> > reward is a 10 slot bag :)
> >
> > fortunately i knew this quest from beta so i knew what to do, because
> > finding out all the locations caused some deaths not knowing my way
> > around.
>
> I started that quest yesterday and finally deleted it when I couldn't find
> Fippy's Hill (step 2 or 3). I had the LOC and went as close to it as
> possible, but there was a tower there that I couldn't get in. I ran all
> around that damned place and couldn't get it to give me credit for it.
>
> Any ideas?

'Tisn't the tower. It's the gnoll camp.

On Fri, 26 Nov 2004 15:33:34 -0500, "Dan Harmon"
<deharmon@bigfoot.com> wrote:

>"Mark Konrad" <nospam@spammerheaven.co.uk> wrote in message
>>
>> just did antonica tour quest to the end @ lvl 12 (droppes of snakes or
>> rats
>> in antonica)
>> reward is a 10 slot bag :)
>>
>> fortunately i knew this quest from beta so i knew what to do, because
>> finding out all the locations caused some deaths not knowing my way
>> around.
>
>I started that quest yesterday and finally deleted it when I couldn't find
>Fippy's Hill (step 2 or 3). I had the LOC and went as close to it as
>possible, but there was a tower there that I couldn't get in. I ran all
>around that damned place and couldn't get it to give me credit for it.
>
>Any ideas?

You have to run up to the tent, where the gnolls are, not the tower.

Took me ages, and I had to sneal up to it.

And what's with all the carrots ?

"Mark Morrison" <drdpikeuk@aol.com> wrote in message

>>I started that quest yesterday and finally deleted it when I couldn't find
>>Fippy's Hill (step 2 or 3). I had the LOC and went as close to it as
>>possible, but there was a tower there that I couldn't get in. I ran all
>>around that damned place and couldn't get it to give me credit for it.
>>
>>Any ideas?
>>
> You have to run up to the tent, where the gnolls are, not the tower.
>
> Took me ages, and I had to sneal up to it.

Cool, thanks! I'll just have my sprint button handy. :)