Need to Format c Drive

I need to format my C; Drive but apparently cannot do
this from either the start up disk or from the XP disk.
Can someone give me some feedback/directions on how to
accomplish this task. I cannot (nor do not) want to just
reinstall Windows XP...I need to totally wipe out the
cuurent drive.

Set you BIOS to boot from CD. Insert the Windows XP CD, and reboot. when
prompted, press any key to boot from CD and then follow the instructions...

Bobby

"Dick Danger" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I need to format my C; Drive but apparently cannot do
> this from either the start up disk or from the XP disk.
> Can someone give me some feedback/directions on how to
> accomplish this task. I cannot (nor do not) want to just
> reinstall Windows XP...I need to totally wipe out the
> cuurent drive.

Dick;
Follow this for a Clean Installation:
http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/cleanxp.htm