How do i fix this error by McAfee

Paul

Splendid

Hello eveybody:

I have this error from McAfee software.

Error: ActiveX Component can't create object: Scripting Dictionary.
Code:0

I got the error when i had SP2 installed. for winXP
I uninstalled SP2 to see if it would fix the problem now i have SP1 installed
And i still have the problem.

Note: When uninstalling McAfee software the problem is gone.
Once i install McAfee the problem is back.

Steps taken to correct

Securty setup for McAfee
1 Set for custum level
2 ActiveX controls and plug-ins - set at prompt
3 Run ActiveX controls and plug-ins - set at prompt
4 Script ActiveX controls Marked for safe Scripting - set as enable
5 Active Scriping - set as enable

After setting this and then restart, we are still getting the error?

Can somebody tell me how to fix this error. Thanks Paul

paul wrote:
> I have this error from McAfee software.
>
> Error: ActiveX Component can't create object: Scripting Dictionary.
> Code:0
>

> I got the error when i had SP2 installed. for winXP
> I uninstalled SP2 to see if it would fix the problem now i have SP1
> installed And i still have the problem.
>
> Note: When uninstalling McAfee software the problem is gone.
> Once i install McAfee the problem is back.
>
> Steps taken to correct
>
> Securty setup for McAfee
> 1 Set for custum level
> 2 ActiveX controls and plug-ins - set at prompt
> 3 Run ActiveX controls and plug-ins - set at prompt
> 4 Script ActiveX controls Marked for safe Scripting - set as enable
> 5 Active Scriping - set as enable
>
> After setting this and then restart, we are still getting the error?
>
> Can somebody tell me how to fix this error?

McAfee maybe?

--
<- Shenan ->