Screen Crash Problem When Playing Hardcore Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

maxking_69

Distinguished
Sep 13, 2011
I want Solution, for my Graphics Card's...(Its Overheating while im Playing Some Hardcore Games & Crashing My Games,Screen Crash)
My PC Configuration IS...
Processor=intel_i7 930
Motherboard=Msi X58A_GD65
GraphicsCard=Msi N.Geforce460GTX_Cyclone768mb
Ram_12gbDDR3
Smps_COOLER MASTER_500W
Hardisc-1tb_Windows & Ultimate_x64 operating.
My mail id is<>...Thank YOU

Solution
If your card is overclocked, try bringing it down from 50 to100mhz, this will take a lot of heat stress from your GPS. (Use nvidia supplied software) otherwise you may have a failing GPU from nvidia, seek warranty.
I had a card OC to 850mhs that was overheating and contately crashing, brough it down to 750mhz, its been running like a charm for over a year. The little gaming FPS that you gain with overclocking are not worth the headache.
Good Luck

mazinger4

Distinguished
Mar 21, 2011
If your card is overclocked, try bringing it down from 50 to100mhz, this will take a lot of heat stress from your GPS. (Use nvidia supplied software) otherwise you may have a failing GPU from nvidia, seek warranty.
I had a card OC to 850mhs that was overheating and contately crashing, brough it down to 750mhz, its been running like a charm for over a year. The little gaming FPS that you gain with overclocking are not worth the headache.
Good Luck

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.