EQ2 starting bank question

When I left the Isle of Refuge and landed in my starting "hovel", as it
were, I went (or was sent - don't remember) to the bank. The first time I
accessed the bank, I was asked if I wanted to open an adventurer or artisan
type of account.

What's the difference?

--
Rumble

"The floggings will continue until morale improves."
-- Blackbeard

"Rumbledor" <Rumbledor@HotRemoveThisPartMail.com> wrote in message
> When I left the Isle of Refuge and landed in my starting "hovel", as it
> were, I went (or was sent - don't remember) to the bank. The first time I
> accessed the bank, I was asked if I wanted to open an adventurer or artisan
> type of account.
>
> What's the difference?

It is supposed to change your citizenship quest, so adventurers get a kill
mission while artisians get a craft mission. However the word is that the
crafting "quest" had problems, so it was temporarily removed. At the current
time everyone has to do the kill mission to get citizenship.

--
Davian - Wood Elf Warrior on Guk
Talynne - Half Elf Rogue on Guk

Dearic - Dwarven Warlord on E'ci
Talynne - Half Elf Assassin on E'ci

GF once chose Artisan and said it didnt make a difference.

replies to: mark.konrad [at] rantzau.de