Verizon Fios service

I looked at www.verizon.net/fiber and there isn't any information about
when the fiber service will be available in my area. (Orlando, FL) When I
called to ask the CSR said they hadn't been trained on it and had no
information.

Anyone have a source for when and where they plan to offer this service. I
sure would like to upgrade to 15Mbps/2Mbps for the same price I'm paying
for Roadrunner.

In news:Xns95ABB5C3DD33Cmedic@news-server2.tampabay.rr.com,
Michael Stroh <stroh@nospam.cfl.rr.com> typed:
> I looked at www.verizon.net/fiber and there isn't any information
> about when the fiber service will be available in my area. (Orlando,
> FL) When I called to ask the CSR said they hadn't been trained on it
> and had no information.
>
> Anyone have a source for when and where they plan to offer this
> service. I sure would like to upgrade to 15Mbps/2Mbps for the same
> price I'm paying for Roadrunner.

This is the Cellular "Wireless" newsgroup.

Begin Michael Stroh quote:

; I looked at www.verizon.net/fiber and there isn't any information about
; when the fiber service will be available in my area. (Orlando, FL) When I
; called to ask the CSR said they hadn't been trained on it and had no
; information.

You do know that this is the +cellular+ newsgroup, right? For Verizon
Wireless.

--
Jeffrey Kaplan www.gordol.org

"I don't care if you drove through a mountain in Texas. This is New
Jersey, and when you play my, when you play my joint, you're just
another act. I want some music outta you characters." (Artie,
"Buckaroo Banzai")