Determining File Size

Tags:
  • File Size
  • Windows XP
October 2, 2004 2:05:29 PM

I inadvertantly downloaded a Pinnacle Studio video file
to my hard drive and now I cannot find it in order to
delete it. It was a 10G file. How can I determine the
file sizes in order to look for a large file and then
delete it.
Please adivse

More about : determining file size

October 2, 2004 2:51:12 PM

Well in your case you can look for last changed and size
of flies both with search companion. Both are options of
search companion.

Anonymous
October 3, 2004 6:46:07 AM

You did not mention whether you know the file extension or the folder
name. It should be easy to do a search for *.wmv and size > 9 gb, for
example.

"Jerald Bailey"
!