Determining File Size

I inadvertantly downloaded a Pinnacle Studio video file
to my hard drive and now I cannot find it in order to
delete it. It was a 10G file. How can I determine the
file sizes in order to look for a large file and then
delete it.
Please adivse
2 answers Last reply
More about determining file size

    Well in your case you can look for last changed and size
    of flies both with search companion. Both are options of
    search companion.

    You did not mention whether you know the file extension or the folder
    name. It should be easy to do a search for *.wmv and size > 9 gb, for
    example.

    "Jerald Bailey"
    > I cannot find it in order to
    > delete it.