windows help

when I turn on my computer every time this comes up
windows cannot find 'C:\WINDOWS\dllreg.exe'. This has
just started happening what can I do to fix this problem?
Please someone help me.
Sincerely Robyn

I suggest that you update your anti virus software and run a full system
scan.

dllreg - dllreg.exe - Process Information
Process File: dllreg or dllreg.exe
Process Name: Dumaru.c Virus

dllreg.exe is registered as the Dumaru.c Virus. This virus searches the hard
disk drive looking for files with the following extensions: htm, .wab,
..html, .dbx, .tbb, or .abd Having found it searches for e-mail addresses it
can send itself to, which are in turn stored in winload.log This program is
a registered security risk and should be removed immediately. Please see
additional details regarding this process

Free online virus scans:

Trend Micro - Free online virus Scan

Panda ActiveScan - Free online scanner

BitDefender Free Online Virus Scan