Log- Off Problems

October 2, 2004 6:34:43 PM

I can log in without any problem, but can not log out or
turn off computer my my user names. other users don't
seem to have problems. But I am the only one that surfs
the web. That seems to be the only thing difrent. Can any-
one help.

More about : log problems

December 28, 2004 7:49:07 PM

Have You found a solution, I just started having this problem today

!