Log- Off Problems

I can log in without any problem, but can not log out or
turn off computer my my user names. other users don't
seem to have problems. But I am the only one that surfs
the web. That seems to be the only thing difrent. Can any-
one help.
1 answer Last reply
More about problems

    Have You found a solution, I just started having this problem today

    "Terry" wrote:

    > I can log in without any problem, but can not log out or
    > turn off computer my my user names. other users don't
    > seem to have problems. But I am the only one that surfs
    > the web. That seems to be the only thing difrent. Can any-
    > one help.

Login Computers Microsoft Windows XP