found virus,access denied to delete

Karen

I found a virus in kexap.dll called w32.korgo.ab that I
am unable to delete. The file is in System32 and Windows
XP says the file is in use. How do I delete this to get
rid of the virus?? I have given myself permission to
delete; I have tried safe mode. I can no longer use the
Windows ME start up disk because I am using the NTFS file
system. Please help!

Hi

See if this helps:

http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/w32.korgo.ab.html