Interrupts Time Placeholder ???

Hi

Sorry about my english, I'm french and I do my best.
Well, for 4 days, my PC (os = XP Pro, AMD Athlon 2200+, 728 Mo RAM, HD
= 80 Go, ...) is going very slow, freeze, after a variable time
(sometimes it start as the boot, sometimes after 2 hours of use). No
virus, no spyware, ... I already check all that.
Here is the result with a Taskinfo log :
[Process Pane]
>|ProcessID| |Process| |%
CPU|
>|CPUGraph| |LT % CPU| |Time| |Sw/s| |InMem KB| |Private KB| |Total

>|Start Time||Path|
>
> + Interrupts Time Placeholder 69,53%
> 56,79% 37:57 0 0 0 0 1 Hard
> 4,0 0 0 0 0
> Interrupts Time Placeholder
> + DPC Time Placeholder
> 0,15% 0:20 169 0 0 0 1 DPC
> 4,0 0 0 0 0
> DPC Time Placeholder
> + System Idle Process 28,91%
> 41,71% 1:50:24 87 20 0 0 1 Very Idle
> 0,0 0 0 0 0

What does it mean ? What I have to do ? I don't know what Interrupts
Time Placeholder are and what is the solution ?
Thank you for your help,

LG

Error Message: An Interrupt Storm Has Caused the System to Hang
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;290101&Product=winxp

How To Verify Unsigned Device Drivers in Windows XP
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;308514&Product=winxp

How to perform advanced clean-boot troubleshooting in Windows XP
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;316434&Product=winxp

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

"Legusti" wrote:

| Hi
|
| Sorry about my english, I'm french and I do my best.
| Well, for 4 days, my PC (os = XP Pro, AMD Athlon 2200+, 728 Mo RAM, HD
| = 80 Go, ...) is going very slow, freeze, after a variable time
| (sometimes it start as the boot, sometimes after 2 hours of use). No
| virus, no spyware, ... I already check all that.
| Here is the result with a Taskinfo log :
| [Process Pane]
| >|ProcessID| |Process| |%
| CPU|
| >|CPUGraph| |LT % CPU| |Time| |Sw/s| |InMem KB| |Private KB| |Total
| KB|
| Obj|