Sign in with
Your question

Gta4 pc demo, is there one?

Last response: in Video Games
September 17, 2011 5:45:41 PM

Im guessing that there is no demo or is there a website i need to find? please let me know that way i dont have to buy the game for pc...:bounce:  :hello: 

More about : gta4 demo

September 17, 2011 5:52:24 PM

Idaho99 said:
Im guessing that there is no demo or is there a website i need to find? please let me know that way i dont have to buy the game for pc...:bounce:  :hello: 

Let me save you some time. GTA4 is a buggy piece of crap. Also the gameplay mechanics are terrible. It's nothing like San Andreas or any of the good games in the series.
m
l
September 17, 2011 6:54:04 PM

Idaho99 said:

"There was no demo released for the Xbox 360, PS3 or PC versions of the video game Grand Theft Auto IV. An insider at Rockstar Games claimed when asked about releasing a demo he responded, "I'm sure there won't be. If there was we would have talked about it. With a game like this the guys at Rockstar North will want to spend every minute making the game look great. Most people know the concept of GTA anyway. I don't know that the demo is worth the time and effort." One of the concerns was that in order to create a playable demo, the release would have to include a large portion of Liberty City, and Rockstar Games did not want to do this." Quoted from Mahalo.

So, answer is no, there isn't. Gone are the days when you could actually run a demo and see what the game feels and runs like before you fork out a lot of money. Unless you have a pretty good gaming setup, or you'd love very much to play the game, I'd advise against buying the PC version of GTA IV.
m
l
!