I don't no where this q. comes under but i can't find
newhere that tells me how to wipe my hard drive of every
thing so as to start from fresh if ne1 can help plz let
me no thanx

Hi

Please see the following article by Michael Stevens:

"Clean Install Windows XP"

Will Denny
MVP - Windows Shell/User
Please reply to the News Groups

"Barney" <barney_boj101@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>I don't no where this q. comes under but i can't find
> newhere that tells me how to wipe my hard drive of every
> thing so as to start from fresh if ne1 can help plz let
> me no thanx

Unknown

Distinguished
Aug 8, 2002

When you 'format' it in effect wipes the drive clean.