when i right click i get explorer.exe application error
the instruction at "0x01ad415b" Referenced Memory At
"0x00000000" The Memory Could Not Be "Written" is there
a way to fix this

Alan

I am getting this problem as well - using Windows XP
Professional SP2

I had same problems roughly with explorer.exe after
installing SP2. Eventually I went to control panel
add/remove programs and removed SP2...and once complete
and re-started, my system is back to normal. I've come
across a few users who have experienced the same problem
with SP2 so I suggest doing what I did until Microsoft
discovers where the glitch is.