  • Memory
  • Windows XP
a b } Memory
October 3, 2004 3:06:06 PM

I performed a disk clean up and canceled in the middle and
the performance of my pc really slowed down, so I checked
my memory which was 512 ram and now it is only using 109
ram? Can anyone help me correct this? Thanks.

More about : memory working

Anonymous
a b } Memory
October 3, 2004 6:21:36 PM

Run disc cleanup again, but this time, let it run completely.. you have
512mb RAM installed, but Windows is only using 109mb of it presently.. it
has NOT changed the amount of physical RAM..

!