Memory is not working

I performed a disk clean up and canceled in the middle and
the performance of my pc really slowed down, so I checked
my memory which was 512 ram and now it is only using 109
ram? Can anyone help me correct this? Thanks.
1 answer Last reply
More about memory working

    Run disc cleanup again, but this time, let it run completely.. you have
    512mb RAM installed, but Windows is only using 109mb of it presently.. it
    has NOT changed the amount of physical RAM..

    "Deborah" <tmtbbq@aol.com> wrote in message
    >I performed a disk clean up and canceled in the middle and
    > the performance of my pc really slowed down, so I checked
    > my memory which was 512 ram and now it is only using 109
    > ram? Can anyone help me correct this? Thanks.

RAM Microsoft Memory Windows XP