Really having trouble finding correct audio drive download..

I rebooted my Windows XP to find that I now longer had audio. Well I have
been searching forever for the downloads to help restore my audio. Can
anyone help me at all? I do know that the audio thing is Intel, but that's
about all! Thanks!

Do you have a computer manufactured by an OEM such as Gateway, Dell,
HP, Compaq etc?
If so check your documentation and go to their website and get the
latest Windows XP driver.
Also this can tell about your sound card:
http://www.lavalys.com/products/download.php?pid=1&lang=en&pageid=3

--
Jupiter Jones [MVP]
http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/