  • USB
  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
October 4, 2004 12:19:31 AM

I upgraded to Windows XP Pro SP2 a couple of weeks ago and
I have noticed that none of the devices that previously
were working on USB ports were working anymore. I was
wondering if anyone else had this problem and if so is
there a solution.

Thanks

More about : upgrade sp2 lost usb ports

Anonymous
October 4, 2004 10:41:57 AM

The easy solution is to re-install any devices that use the USB ports..

!