Upgrade to SP2 lost all USB ports

I upgraded to Windows XP Pro SP2 a couple of weeks ago and
I have noticed that none of the devices that previously
were working on USB ports were working anymore. I was
wondering if anyone else had this problem and if so is
there a solution.

Thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about upgrade lost ports

    The easy solution is to re-install any devices that use the USB ports..

    "John" <jlhays@utmb.edu> wrote in message
    >I upgraded to Windows XP Pro SP2 a couple of weeks ago and
    > I have noticed that none of the devices that previously
    > were working on USB ports were working anymore. I was
    > wondering if anyone else had this problem and if so is
    > there a solution.
    >
    > Thanks

USB Microsoft Windows XP