Unwanted Startup

When I boot into Windows XP SP2 I get the window for
Programs opening (c\programs) as if I had gone into
windows explorer and opened the directory. It closes when
clicked off in the usual way. This is an irratation any
help as to how to get rid of this behaviour very welcome!
Thanks... Ian (ianellison@blueyonder.co.uk)
1 answer Last reply
More about unwanted startup

    Could be folder options are set to remember what windows
    folders were open at shutdown or somehow thinks it was
    open at shutdown, therefore will be remembered and
    brought back up at bootup.
    To remove :

    Open my computer, select your hard drive, On the menu
    bar, select tools, select folder options,select view tab
    un-select "Restore previous folders at windows logon"

Windows Explorer Microsoft Windows XP