Unwanted Startup

October 4, 2004 7:44:04 AM

When I boot into Windows XP SP2 I get the window for
Programs opening (c\programs) as if I had gone into
windows explorer and opened the directory. It closes when
clicked off in the usual way. This is an irratation any
help as to how to get rid of this behaviour very welcome!
Thanks... Ian (ianellison@blueyonder.co.uk)

More about : unwanted startup

October 4, 2004 11:47:46 AM

Could be folder options are set to remember what windows
folders were open at shutdown or somehow thinks it was
open at shutdown, therefore will be remembered and
brought back up at bootup.
To remove :

Open my computer, select your hard drive, On the menu
bar, select tools, select folder options,select view tab
un-select "Restore previous folders at windows logon"

!