Motorola v265 Datal Link Cable & DL Internet connection

Hi

I am a Verizon Wireless customer. I took Verizon about a year ago (new York
City) because VERIZON was (then) the best as far as connection, customer
service.. but recently (like almost 3 months now) I experience problems with
dropped calls and long time to connect/make a call etc.. Well, I think of
staying with verizon..

I am looking for a good phone. It seems that the Motorola V265 is great, BUT
Does it have a Data Link cable available so I can connect to the internet
plugging in my computer to it?? Or doesnt it pay AT ALL to do internet
connection using a computer via a cell phone?

Thanks for your help.

S. F.
1 answer Last reply
More about motorola v265 datal link cable internet connection

    MasFreilin wrote:

    > Hi
    >
    > I am a Verizon Wireless customer. I took Verizon about a year ago (new York
    > City) because VERIZON was (then) the best as far as connection, customer
    > service.. but recently (like almost 3 months now) I experience problems with
    > dropped calls and long time to connect/make a call etc.. Well, I think of
    > staying with verizon..
    >
    > I am looking for a good phone. It seems that the Motorola V265 is great, BUT
    > Does it have a Data Link cable available so I can connect to the internet
    > plugging in my computer to it?? Or doesnt it pay AT ALL to do internet
    > connection using a computer via a cell phone?
    >
    > Thanks for your help.
    >
    > S. F.

    Considering the growing use of Wi Fi for the net I do not see using a
    cellphone for the net.

    LB

Verizon Connection Internet Connection Internet Service Providers