Motorola v265 Datal Link Cable & DL Internet connection

Last response: in Network Providers
November 26, 2004 12:09:06 PM

Hi

I am a Verizon Wireless customer. I took Verizon about a year ago (new York
City) because VERIZON was (then) the best as far as connection, customer
service.. but recently (like almost 3 months now) I experience problems with
dropped calls and long time to connect/make a call etc.. Well, I think of
staying with verizon..

I am looking for a good phone. It seems that the Motorola V265 is great, BUT
Does it have a Data Link cable available so I can connect to the internet
plugging in my computer to it?? Or doesnt it pay AT ALL to do internet
connection using a computer via a cell phone?

Thanks for your help.

S. F.
Anonymous
November 26, 2004 2:10:09 PM

MasFreilin wrote:

> Hi
>
> I am a Verizon Wireless customer. I took Verizon about a year ago (new York
> City) because VERIZON was (then) the best as far as connection, customer
> service.. but recently (like almost 3 months now) I experience problems with
> dropped calls and long time to connect/make a call etc.. Well, I think of
> staying with verizon..
>
> I am looking for a good phone. It seems that the Motorola V265 is great, BUT
> Does it have a Data Link cable available so I can connect to the internet
> plugging in my computer to it?? Or doesnt it pay AT ALL to do internet
> connection using a computer via a cell phone?
>
> Thanks for your help.
>
> S. F.

Considering the growing use of Wi Fi for the net I do not see using a
cellphone for the net.

LB
!