Andrea

Hi All...
Cleanmgr.exe do NOT owrk properly!!!...What can I do?!?
Once I launch it....it starts and after a while, while is processing
obsolate data files....crash..like a infinite loop!!!
Help Me please...
Can I replace only that file.exe?!?

Thanks all

Visit http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_tweaks.htm and scroll
down to Line #48. In the right-hand window, click on
"Disk Cleanup - Compress Old Files Freezes"

Simply click on Kelly's fix, download the registry fix, then run it.
(Note: Disable your antivirus program before running the repair script)

[Courtesy of Kelly Theriot, MS-MVP]

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP