Start button missing

October 4, 2004 11:35:14 AM

I installed a nVidia GeForce card on my new computer which
has integrated graphics. Now, I have no Start button, so I
can't get into Explorer. I tried adjusting the screen, but
no matter how far I shrink it, there is still no Start
button or status bar. Also, I can't get one of my 3D
games to work. I have sound to the game, but no video.
Any other application works fine, including my other
games, but I can't fire up an application that does not
have an icon on the desktop. Computer specs are: 2.8 gHz
Dell 4600, 512 MB RAM running on Windows XP Home.

More about : start button missing

October 4, 2004 12:30:52 PM

Look like you need to roll back the installation. Reboot
and depress and hold F8 ,choose "Last Known Good
Configuration"

Now your sound and video problems, You should download
updates from microsoft. Microsoft update should recognize
video and audio updates you require.

!