EQ2: Food Question

Can anyone tell me where to find cheap food and drink in FP. Last night I
accidently spent 9 levels of savings on a stack of iron rations that I
thought were just bread and now I don't have enough to buy water.

TIA
6 answers Last reply
More about food question

    On Wed, 24 Nov 2004 15:18:51 -0000, "Jon W"
    <zilvafish~REMOVE~@hotmail.com> wrote:

    >Can anyone tell me where to find cheap food and drink in FP. Last night I
    >accidently spent 9 levels of savings on a stack of iron rations that I
    >thought were just bread and now I don't have enough to buy water.
    >
    >TIA

    lol - I once spent 7 silver on what I THOUGHT was a stack of 20
    rations - turns out it was 7s *per unit*...

    Look for any merchant in the newbie hunting areas - Oakmyst, Bog, etc.
    THey sell food, rations and basic bags.

    And what's with all the carrots ?

    "Jon W" <zilvafish~REMOVE~@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<co28k8$lne$2@news6.svr.pol.co.uk>...
    > Can anyone tell me where to find cheap food and drink in FP. Last night I
    > accidently spent 9 levels of savings on a stack of iron rations that I
    > thought were just bread and now I don't have enough to buy water.

    You can get it for free either from a quest or priest. My priest can
    summon food and drink on herself or any PC. Some quests give it.
    Haven't spent a second in Freeport but in Qeynos innkeepers &
    barkeepers regularly give food and drink as quest rewards.

    Thanks - I found food more suited to my wallet on a merchant in Temple
    Street. I guess that'll server me right for hanging out in areas I can't
    afford.

    Jon W wrote:

    > Can anyone tell me where to find cheap food and drink in FP. Last night I
    > accidently spent 9 levels of savings on a stack of iron rations that I
    > thought were just bread and now I don't have enough to buy water.
    >
    > TIA

    What is the difference between say the cheap bread and the expensive bread?
    Do you recover quick or does it just last longer?

    Wayne Rasmussen <XvirtualDoNotSpamMe@gomonarch.com> wrote in message news:<41A64006.B54B1EA2@gomonarch.com>...
    > Jon W wrote:
    >
    > > Can anyone tell me where to find cheap food and drink in FP. Last night I
    > > accidently spent 9 levels of savings on a stack of iron rations that I
    > > thought were just bread and now I don't have enough to buy water.
    > >
    > > TIA
    >
    > What is the difference between say the cheap bread and the expensive bread?
    > Do you recover quick or does it just last longer?

    Faster regen, none I've tried last any longer.

    Wayne Rasmussen <XvirtualDoNotSpamMe@gomonarch.com> writes:

    > Jon W wrote:
    >
    > > Can anyone tell me where to find cheap food and drink in FP. Last night I
    > > accidently spent 9 levels of savings on a stack of iron rations that I
    > > thought were just bread and now I don't have enough to buy water.
    > >
    > > TIA
    >
    > What is the difference between say the cheap bread and the expensive bread?
    > Do you recover quick or does it just last longer?

    More expensive food gives more hp/power regeneration, but it doesn't
    last any longer (at least not the varieties I've tried). Player made
    food lasts longer, I hear, but I've never cooked or bought any so I
    can't verify this.

Games Video Games