Computer stutters

G

Hi

I've got this problem a very long time by now, but I really just started to live with it. I just started playing battlefield bad company 2 again and my computer stutters/lags every second it looks like it skips a frame or two, it's like clockwork, and I've even got a new Graphics Card cause the place where I bought my PC said that was the prblem most likely. NO fps / ping spikes at all. It's all steady. Yesterday I tried deleting all my Graphic Card drivers, going into safe mode running driver sweeper and cleaned the remaining files, then got all new drivers. Didn't help. And I got absolutely no Idea how to format my Pc, I've had this pc for about 1 year and 7 months or something. So there's still Warranty. I'd like to use it if it's a Hardware problem.

Can anybody help me with this issue or have anyone experienced this before and fixed it?

Best regards: Kat7074

G

Btw. I got Wind. 7 64bit, 4 MB. of Ram DDR3. AMD Phenom 3,4 Quad core Processor. and 5850RadeonHD ATi GFX card.

G

Rift, WoW Crysis 2, ////// not Mw2 CS:S, League of Legends or HoN

Eldd

Distinguished
Sep 6, 2008
Try defragging your HDD; clean it with CCleaner or something like that, then use a program like TuneUp Utilities for maintenance of your system. Run dxdiag and see if there are any problems present there.

G

So I should run dxdiag now and after that defrag hdd?, and how exactly do i clean it with ccleaner? and what does tuneUp do ?

G

Ok, I am defragging at this moment, will download ccleaner and run it as soon as I am done, and TuneUp afterwards ;)