What are the Activatable slos in the inventory for?

"Nick" <nsub1@btinternet.com> wrote in message

> What are the Activatable slots in the inventory for?

Things like poisons and potions. Also, "feathers" cast by priests can be
equipped and Used from these slots. Feathers are used to Revive a fallen
priest (thus solving the problem of how to rez the rezzer).

--
Redbeard
<Veritas>

Descendant of the Elder Winterfury Thunderwolf
<Resolution, Retired>
Barbarian Prophet of The Tribunal
Retired Citizen of Firiona Vie

On Wed, 24 Nov 2004 21:19:46 GMT, "Nick" <nsub1@btinternet.com> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>What are the Activatable slots in the inventory for?

For items that need to be activated from your inventory to work. A
lot of summoned items work this way, most notably the guides used to
res healers. Others include the underwater breathing item and the
health-to-power shard from summoners. I don't know if there are
non-summoned items that go in there as well, but I would not be
surprised if there are.