When opening xp screen says please check disk error on C
but then it also says disk check cancelled when I didn't
do that. Also, I can't open defrag as there is another
error message. I don't know where to go for help.

Larry

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I would run error checking Need help? Open help and
support and search for "error checking"