Cable for PC to Motorola V60

OK, I'm game. What do I need to hook my computer to my phone and
where do I get it? I'd like to try and uplaod some ringtones into it.

What else do I need?

Thanks!

"Mr. Bill" <jmgreen_@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> OK, I'm game. What do I need to hook my computer to my phone and
> where do I get it? I'd like to try and uplaod some ringtones into
> it.
>
> What else do I need?
>
> Thanks!

Its called a Mobile Office Kit. Can be purchased at Verizon Online
Stores and in retail Verizon Outlets.
In Radio Shack I think they are called FutureDials. Mobile Office is
more expensive but at least it has everything you need right there.
You may have to download the drivers for the futuredial connection.

Elector