Should I buy MW3 and Skyrim on the first day?

Status
Not open for further replies.

-ZincaTe-

Distinguished
Sep 16, 2011
Hey so i would like to ask you guys if i should get Mw3 and Skyrim on the first day?
reason im asking this question is that im in the process of building my gaming pc but wont reach the required amount of money until a couple of days after the release of the games so should i wait and finish building my pc or should go with a lower cost gaming pc and buy the games on the first day?

Solution
just wait, pick a game, play through and enjoy it. Once you're done pick up the other game and play through that and enjoy it. The only exception is if you want to pre-order the game and get the goodies that come with it...then just save and wait to get the uber computer to play.

jgiron

Distinguished
Nov 11, 2008
just wait, pick a game, play through and enjoy it. Once you're done pick up the other game and play through that and enjoy it. The only exception is if you want to pre-order the game and get the goodies that come with it...then just save and wait to get the uber computer to play.

Solution

-ZincaTe-

Distinguished
Sep 16, 2011

thanks i guess ill just save up enough money to build a really good gaming computer
Also, do you have a list of parts i can buy to make a really good gaming computer im considering to start all over and buy new parts

Status
Not open for further replies.