How to connect 5.1

how to connect 5.1 in windows7.. in my system only l-r speaker is working in win7
3 answers Last reply
More about connect
  1. kameshwaran said:
    how to connect 5.1 in windows7.. in my system only l-r speaker is working in win7

Your going to need to give us more information. It could be one of many different things thats causing your other speakers not to work.

First of all, Make sure you have the latest drivers and software for the audio hardware. Usually, there is a software suite included with your hardware inside of which you can set up the 5.1 audio.

Second, be sure that all the speakers are plugged into the right jacks (Their color coded most of the time).

And lastly, Read the manual(s) that came with your speakers, and your audio hardware/computer. Usually, these will provide all the information you need.
  2. Go into control panel once you have connected them all. Search 'sound' and click it. Click speakers and then configure. Choose 5.1 from the drop down menu. Most likely you had it on stereo.
  3. kameshwaran said:

problem is not with connecting budy...
    go through the link and you'll find out..
    http://anmolrawat.blogspot.com/2010/08/51-channel-speakers-not-working-in.html]
Ask a new question

Read More

Configuration Windows 7 Connection Speakers