Outlook express problems after Service Pack 2

October 5, 2004 3:10:51 PM

Hello. Yesterday I downloaded and installed Windows XP
Serice Pack 2. Everything seemed to go well until I used
Outlook Express to check my emails. Wherever there
should have been a photo or a graphic, all there is a
little box with a red X in it. Have tried everything I
can think of, no improvement.
Any help anyone can provide with this problem will be
greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance

Steve M.
Anonymous
October 5, 2004 5:39:13 PM

Open Outlook Express and from the toolbar select:
Tools > Options > Security, uncheck "Block images
and other external content in HTML e-mail", then
click on Apply.

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP