Outlook express problems after Service Pack 2

Hello. Yesterday I downloaded and installed Windows XP
Serice Pack 2. Everything seemed to go well until I used
Outlook Express to check my emails. Wherever there
should have been a photo or a graphic, all there is a
little box with a red X in it. Have tried everything I
can think of, no improvement.
Any help anyone can provide with this problem will be
greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance

Steve M.
1 answer Last reply
More about outlook express problems service pack

    Open Outlook Express and from the toolbar select:
    Tools > Options > Security, uncheck "Block images
    and other external content in HTML e-mail", then
    click on Apply.

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

    "Steve M" wrote:

    | Hello. Yesterday I downloaded and installed Windows XP
    | Serice Pack 2. Everything seemed to go well until I used
    | Outlook Express to check my emails. Wherever there
    | should have been a photo or a graphic, all there is a
    | little box with a red X in it. Have tried everything I
    | can think of, no improvement.
    | Any help anyone can provide with this problem will be
    | greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance
    |
    | Steve M.

Outlook Express Microsoft Windows XP