A7V266...WHEN????

exodux

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Can any1 tell me when will this mainboard from ASUS be available for purchase (in USA/Canada)?? I'm waiting for this board to build my AMD 1.4 GHz.

G

Well that makes the two of us looking for that very info. At pricewatch.com there is a vender that is advertizing it with a ETA of 8/29/01... waiting to call Monday to see if they have it. I saw on another form.. anacomp~~~.com (website on comp at work) that someone said they just got it. I'm getting this board...
I'm not in much of a hurry thou since I also plan on ordering the "noise control Silverado" for the athlon 1.4/266 cpu. The vender for it is in germany.. 2 to 4 weeks for delivery 89$.. but it is one of the best coolers/and quietest too I believe.
Silverado site..http://www.noisecontrol.de/international/oversea/order.htm

pvsurfer

Distinguished
Jan 4, 2001
The rumor I read is that Asus along with Abit are waiting on VIA's (revised) KT266A chipset for the A7V266 and KR7, respectively.

G

ABit has a 1.4/133 (266) MoBo just released.. KG7-Lite or -Raid.

I just upgraded to it with my 1.4 T-Bird and PC2100...

It is in the ABit tradition of first rate hardware....

you might like it www.abit.com.tw

G

YES DEFINATELY CHECK OUT PRICEWATCH.COM ACCORDING TO THEM VIKINGCOMPUTERS.NET HAS THIS ELUSIVE MOBO AND ARE TAKING ORDERS. MY ORDERS IN SO GET YOURS TOO.HAPPY COMPUTING ALL DAWG

agpport

Distinguished
Jan 23, 2001
The A7V266 is shipping in europe and its not using the KT266A... Im running one right now, great board, but you should wait for ASUS to start shipping it with KT266A.

BTW do you know if they literally SHIP boards? Or fly them, or trucks, or... Well Taiwan is an island after all. Just a thought...

G

THIS IS THE PLACE WWW.VIKINGCOMPUTERS.NET
THEY SAY BY THE END OF AUG. AND ALLOWED THE ORDER SO HOPEFULLY MY TROPHY HUNT IS DONE.
THIS DAWS DUN HUNTIN'. THANKS TO ALL WHO TRIED TO HELP.
HAPPY COMPUTING, DAWG

TRENDING THREADS