EQ2 at what level do you max your gather in noob zones

On Wed, 24 Nov 2004 22:21:50 -0500, "KY"
<kyhighlandnospam@adelphia.net> wrote:

>what level do you max your gathering skills in the noob zones?

Max skill levels are limited by your character's level. So whateer
the max skill at lvl 7 are.

And what's with all the carrots ?

KY

"Mark Morrison" <drdpikeuk@aol.com> wrote in message
> On Wed, 24 Nov 2004 22:21:50 -0500, "KY"
> <kyhighlandnospam@adelphia.net> wrote:
>
>>what level do you max your gathering skills in the noob zones?
>>
> Max skill levels are limited by your character's level. So whateer
> the max skill at lvl 7 are.

Ok then how high do your skills have to be to gather in antonica, everytime
I try it tells me I don't have the skill to do it.

Skill level 40 is required to gather tier 2 items in Antonica.

"KY" <kyhighlandnospam@adelphia.net> wrote in message

> "Mark Morrison" <drdpikeuk@aol.com> wrote in message
>> On Wed, 24 Nov 2004 22:21:50 -0500, "KY"
>> <kyhighlandnospam@adelphia.net> wrote:
>>
>>>what level do you max your gathering skills in the noob zones?
>>>
>> Max skill levels are limited by your character's level. So whateer
>> the max skill at lvl 7 are.
>
> Ok then how high do your skills have to be to gather in antonica,
> everytime I try it tells me I don't have the skill to do it.

Skill 40 tier 2

KY

"peter walker" <nospam@cox.net> wrote in message
> Skill level 40 is required to gather tier 2 items in Antonica.

thanks guys

On Thu, 25 Nov 2004 08:07:56 -0500, "peter walker" <nospam@cox.net>
wrote:

>Skill level 40 is required to gather tier 2 items in Antonica.

For Forestry, Fishing, Mining and Trapping the skill needed is 40 to
work in a tier 2. For Gather you need a 45 for a tier 2.

__
Wulfbones 16 Gnome Cleric Qeynos Antonia Bayle
Wulfrunner 14 Gnome Predator Qeynos Antonia Bayle
WUlfkiller 12 Gnome Warrior Qeynos Antonia Bayle
Wulffy 13 Gnome Summoner Qeynos Antonia Bayle

Wulfbones

Wulfbones wrote:
> On Thu, 25 Nov 2004 08:07:56 -0500, "peter walker" <nospam@cox.net>
> wrote:
>

>>Skill level 40 is required to gather tier 2 items in Antonica.
>>

> For Forestry, Fishing, Mining and Trapping the skill needed is 40 to
> work in a tier 2. For Gather you need a 45 for a tier 2.

46 is the last I heard. Consistantly, folks with 45 can't gather in
antonica.

Inyidd

"peter walker" <nospam@cox.net> wrote in message

> Skill level 40 is required to gather tier 2 items in Antonica.

For most of them that's correct but gathering requires 45. Work them there
while you can, they go up fast once in the tier 2 zones and you'll need 90
(and 95 for forestry) once you hit tier 3.

--
Redbeard
<Veritas>

Descendant of the Elder Winterfury Thunderwolf
<Resolution, Retired>
Barbarian Prophet of The Tribunal
Retired Citizen of Firiona Vie

"EggNog" <scottspam.@overthere.com> wrote in message

> "KY" <kyhighlandnospam@adelphia.net> wrote in message
> >
> > "Mark Morrison" <drdpikeuk@aol.com> wrote in message

> >> Max skill levels are limited by your character's level. So whateer
> >> the max skill at lvl 7 are.
> >
> > Ok then how high do your skills have to be to gather in antonica,
> > everytime I try it tells me I don't have the skill to do it.
> >

> Skill 40 tier 2

I tried gathering from plains shrubbery when I had skill 42, it wouldn't let me.
When I went back a bit later with around 45 it did. Don't know if there was
something strange going on, or if some nodes have slightly higher requirements
than others.

Rich

"Richard Wingrove" <rich@privacy.net> wrote in message

> "EggNog" <scottspam.@overthere.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "KY" <kyhighlandnospam@adelphia.net> wrote in message
>> >
>> > "Mark Morrison" <drdpikeuk@aol.com> wrote in message

>> > Ok then how high do your skills have to be to gather in antonica,
>> > everytime I try it tells me I don't have the skill to do it.
>> >

>> Skill 40 tier 2
>
> I tried gathering from plains shrubbery when I had skill 42, it wouldn't
> let me.
> When I went back a bit later with around 45 it did. Don't know if there
> was
> something strange going on, or if some nodes have slightly higher
> requirements
> than others.
>
> Rich

Well I was told last week skill 40. I am at 42 on Gathering. I have not been
on in a week.

Bob Perez wrote:

> "peter walker" <nospam@cox.net> wrote in message
>
> > Skill level 40 is required to gather tier 2 items in Antonica.
>
> For most of them that's correct but gathering requires 45. Work them there
> while you can, they go up fast once in the tier 2 zones and you'll need 90
> (and 95 for forestry) once you hit tier 3.

Where are tier 3 resources?

On Thu, 25 Nov 2004 07:46:31 -0500, "KY"
<kyhighlandnospam@adelphia.net> wrote:

>"Mark Morrison" <drdpikeuk@aol.com> wrote in message
>> On Wed, 24 Nov 2004 22:21:50 -0500, "KY"
>> <kyhighlandnospam@adelphia.net> wrote:
>>
>>>what level do you max your gathering skills in the noob zones?
>>>
>> Max skill levels are limited by your character's level. So whateer
>> the max skill at lvl 7 are.
>
>Ok then how high do your skills have to be to gather in antonica, everytime
>I try it tells me I don't have the skill to do it.

40 for all I think. I've read 50 for gathering, but don't know if
this is accurate.

"Wayne Rasmussen" <XvirtualDoNotSpamMe@gomonarch.com> wrote in message

>> > Skill level 40 is required to gather tier 2 items in Antonica.
>>
>> For most of them that's correct but gathering requires 45. Work them
>> there
>> while you can, they go up fast once in the tier 2 zones and you'll need
>> 90
>> (and 95 for forestry) once you hit tier 3.
>
> Where are tier 3 resources?

Steppes outside of Qeynos and Nek on the Freeport side. Tier 3 is as far as
I got in beta, so I don't know exactly where Tier 4 is, but I *think* it's
Enchanted Lands.