Si

I would be most grateful if people could give their opinions on which of the
following two products they think are best for defragging:

O&O Defrag Pro Edition
Raxco Perfect Disk

Thanks for your time.

Si

--
I'd rather have a bottle in front of me then a frontal lobotomy.

I have used Raxco PerfectDisk for several years and
found it to be an excellent product! It has several
nice features, including the ability to perform an
off-line defrag and a defrag of the paging file.

PerfectDisk defragments the entire disk, including Master File Table (MFT)
and all related NTFS metadata, paging files, hibernate files and directories.
This gives users total enterprise-wide defragmentation of all files on
Windows 2003/2000 and XP systems. Being able to defragment the MFT
is important because it is the first place a request searches to find a file.

Ref: http://www.raxco.com/products/perfectdisk2k/perfectdisk2k_features.cfm

PerfectDisk Web Fragmentation Analyzer
http://www.raxco.com/analyze/

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

"Si" wrote:

| I would be most grateful if people could give their opinions on which of the
| following two products they think are best for defragging:
|
| O&O Defrag Pro Edition
| Raxco Perfect Disk
|
| Thanks for your time.
|
| Si

Si

I thought I should also mention that I have four hard drives in my PC.

C Drive 40GB
D Drive 120GB
E Drive 120GB
F Drive 120GB....This one is used for storage and doesn't change much
with regard to fragmentation.

Thanks again.

Si

--
"Si" <si@munirs.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message

> I would be most grateful if people could give their opinions on which of
> the following two products they think are best for defragging:
>
> O&O Defrag Pro Edition
> Raxco Perfect Disk
>
> Thanks for your time.
>
> Si
>
> --
> I'd rather have a bottle in front of me then a frontal lobotomy.

Have to agree with Carey; Perfect disk is by far the best i've used to date.

--
John Barnett MVP
Associate Expert
>I have used Raxco PerfectDisk for several years and
> found it to be an excellent product! It has several
> nice features, including the ability to perform an
> off-line defrag and a defrag of the paging file.
>
> PerfectDisk defragments the entire disk, including Master File Table (MFT)
> and all related NTFS metadata, paging files, hibernate files and
> directories.
> This gives users total enterprise-wide defragmentation of all files on
> Windows 2003/2000 and XP systems. Being able to defragment the MFT
> is important because it is the first place a request searches to find a
> file.
>
> Ref:
> http://www.raxco.com/products/perfectdisk2k/perfectdisk2k_features.cfm
>
> PerfectDisk Web Fragmentation Analyzer
> http://www.raxco.com/analyze/
>
> --
> Carey Frisch
> Microsoft MVP
> Windows XP - Shell/User
>
> Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

> "Si" wrote:
>
> | I would be most grateful if people could give their opinions on which of
> the
> | following two products they think are best for defragging:
> |
> | O&O Defrag Pro Edition
> | Raxco Perfect Disk
> |
> | Thanks for your time.
> |
> | Si