Canon X Mark I Mouse Packs Integrated Calculator

Status
Not open for further replies.

theuerkorn

Distinguished
Jan 30, 2009
The picture doesn't look that big, unless that person's hand is huge. Interesting idea though. I myself quite often reach for a calculator and this would put it in my hand when I need it. Nice.

liveonc

Distinguished
Mar 24, 2008
[citation][nom]sliem[/nom]useless. what's next, mouse with 12MP camera? so it can take pictures of your palm/finger?[/citation]

No, they're gonna put an accelerometer, vibrator, & make it play polyphonic ringtones. ;-)

2real

Distinguished
Aug 1, 2009
[citation][nom]nevertell[/nom]How 'bout a keyboard that makes you a sammich ?[/citation]
that's called a wife or gf... get one

David the Gnome

Distinguished
Sep 8, 2009
I think the point is more for business people who would like to have a number pad on their laptop. If you've ever worked in a job where you had to do extensive Excel work from a laptop you'll find that you miss having that number pad very quickly. Carrying around a portable number pad is a pain when you're traveling and being able to consolidate that and your mouse into one device would be a pretty nice feature.

Raidur

Distinguished
Nov 27, 2008
Lol.

Anyone who actually uses a calculator isn't going to use the mouse when a much more accessable numpad is right there. Not to mention a larger stand-alone calculator is still going to be the best/fastest thing for those doing calculations by hand.

I'm sorry, but this 'invention' is just fail IMO.

A better idea would be putting a screen for a calculator on a keyboard above the numpad that can be activated on command...

mlopinto2k1

Distinguished
Apr 25, 2006
Maybe they can sandwich an analog clock into a mouse. Or how about donkey kong? Maybe they can put a universal remote control into it. Or.......

mlopinto2k1

Distinguished
Apr 25, 2006
[citation][nom]raidur[/nom]Lol.Anyone who actually uses a calculator isn't going to use the mouse when a much more accessable numpad is right there. Not to mention a larger stand-alone calculator is still going to be the best/fastest thing for those doing calculations by hand.I'm sorry, but this 'invention' is just fail IMO.A better idea would be putting a screen for a calculator on a keyboard above the numpad that can be activated on command...[/citation]Right above my numeric pad on my Microsoft keyboard is a little button that has a little calculator on it. I push it, and it brings up my calculator in my OS. So crazy!

Graham_71

Distinguished
Jul 30, 2010
Nice idea, the display could show the time when calculator not being used, SD card reader in 1 side & if it's for school kids a pencil sharpener in the other side may be useful too. But at $63, how much for a mouse + calculator separately.....

kelemvor4

Distinguished
Oct 3, 2006
[citation][nom]sliem[/nom]useless. what's next, mouse with 12MP camera? so it can take pictures of your palm/finger?[/citation]
mouse with fingerprint reader for security maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.