Can't boot system? (SP2)

I installed on another computer Windows XP SP2 a minute
ago, and I am no longer to boot the computer. When I
verify with Disable Automatic Reboot In Case of System
Failure (or something to that effect), it tells
me "Inconsistancy in PCI Bus drivers structure", in a
blue screen. It tells me to disable BIOS memory options
like caching or shadowing, or use safe mode.

Safe mode won't work, and I have no idea how to do the
BIOS' disabling of caching/shadowing safely, nor do I
know what it's going to do.

I can also provide the following informations:

0x000000A1 (0xDEAD0010, 0x82E8CD0, 0x00000000, 0x00000000)

Can anyone help me, please?

Thanks in advance

Also, Last Known Good Configuration refuses to work, as
it needs to access windows. Anything that requires access
to windows won't work at all.

My Son (25) had same problem after installing SP2 and had
to reinstall XP Pro...and he is very knowledable with
computers...hope this helps...;^)