System Lockup

October 6, 2004 11:45:14 AM

I am at wits end. My machine will freeze up on me
anywhere from 20 minutes on. Reboot from the case is the
only fix. I have reinstalled WIN XP Pro several times and
only the drivers for the particular cards involved. The
system is an Asus P4PE-X motherboard, 512 memory, ATI
video card. Any ideas?

More about : system lockup

October 6, 2004 1:17:08 PM

Archived from groups: Re-,microsoft.public.windowsxp.perform_maintain (More info?)

What is running at this freeze up. Open up event viewer.
Need help? Open up help and support and search for "event
viewer"

Look for red colored events that in application and
system that relate to time of your error and open, that
will give you a module(program) maybe a .dll also. Use
Search companion to look up that program name to isolate
what is giving you a problem.

!