Diablo 3 Beta

Eldd

Distinguished
Sep 6, 2008

Easy there... it seems they delayed the release date to early 2012 now. Oh well... I've come not to expect too much from Blizzard these days.

DoomsWord89

Distinguished
Jan 2, 2011

Indeed, unfortunately Blizzard games just aren't my cup of tea anymore.

wbloechel

Distinguished
Aug 6, 2010
He said beta which was just released, and if a company takes thier time to produce a good game that will stand the test of time and you want to just snub your nose at them, well, so be it. Not my problem, why respond to his thread if you're not interested?

Eldd

Distinguished
Sep 6, 2008
Because it's a free world, with freedom of speech. And this is a forum of... discussions? And we are talking about Diablo beta, in case you didn't notice. And no, I am not into beta.

"... that will stand the test of time..." You must know something that we don't? Like how the game you're asking about is a piece of work that will last forever in the hearts of gamers all around this world? Or you're just pissed off we happen not to be a bunch of Blizzard fanboys?

DoomsWord89

Distinguished
Jan 2, 2011

I'm sorry? .........Have I said something wrong?

Simply because I don't much care for Blizz titles I am "snubbing my nose at them"? I was responding to Eldd's post, this is a forum after all......Last time a checked, that's how forums work.