unable to print from internet

Last response: in Computer Brands
September 9, 2005 7:23:31 PM

i have a hp 725n computer that does not allow printing from the internet. it
prints every thing else perfectly. I have an hp office jet G85 printer. it
is not the problem. i even switched printers , and it still wont permit
printing from the internet. Please help me

More about : unable print internet

Anonymous
September 9, 2005 7:28:12 PM

hp computers

Loya M wrote:
>i have a hp 725n computer that does not allow printing from the internet. it
>prints every thing else perfectly. I have an hp office jet G85 printer. it
>is not the problem. i even switched printers , and it still wont permit
>printing from the internet. Please help me
Anonymous
September 9, 2005 7:33:43 PM

Which operating system are you using? How much memory in the computer? Are you
using Internet Explorer to print? Which version of IE?

In my own experience, IE is a serious resource hog, especially for printing. If
the system does not have enough memory, IE (and other software packages, as
well) could refuse to print. Have you tried Firefox as an alternative browser
and attempted to print via Firefox?

As a general guideline for operating systems, I have found that the following
are the honest minimum memory requirements, regardless of Microsoft's
disingenious hype:

Windows XP - 512MB
Windows 2000 - 256MB
Windows 95, 98 or ME - 128MB

If the memory in your system does not meet the above requirements, add memory to
the system... Ben Myers

On Fri, 09 Sep 2005 15:23:31 GMT, "Loya M via HWKB.com" <forum@HWKB.com> wrote:

>i have a hp 725n computer that does not allow printing from the internet. it
>prints every thing else perfectly. I have an hp office jet G85 printer. it
>is not the problem. i even switched printers , and it still wont permit
>printing from the internet. Please help me
Anonymous
September 9, 2005 10:09:52 PM