unable to print from internet

i have a hp 725n computer that does not allow printing from the internet. it
prints every thing else perfectly. I have an hp office jet G85 printer. it
is not the problem. i even switched printers , and it still wont permit
printing from the internet. Please help me
3 answers Last reply
More about unable print internet

    hp computers

    Loya M wrote:
    >i have a hp 725n computer that does not allow printing from the internet. it
    >prints every thing else perfectly. I have an hp office jet G85 printer. it
    >is not the problem. i even switched printers , and it still wont permit
    >printing from the internet. Please help me

    Which operating system are you using? How much memory in the computer? Are you
    using Internet Explorer to print? Which version of IE?

    In my own experience, IE is a serious resource hog, especially for printing. If
    the system does not have enough memory, IE (and other software packages, as
    well) could refuse to print. Have you tried Firefox as an alternative browser
    and attempted to print via Firefox?

    As a general guideline for operating systems, I have found that the following
    are the honest minimum memory requirements, regardless of Microsoft's
    disingenious hype:

    Windows XP - 512MB
    Windows 2000 - 256MB
    Windows 95, 98 or ME - 128MB

    If the memory in your system does not meet the above requirements, add memory to
    the system... Ben Myers

    Loya M wrote:
    >hp computers
    >
    >>i have a hp 725n computer that does not allow printing from the internet. it
    >>prints every thing else perfectly. I have an hp office jet G85 printer. it
    >>is not the problem. i even switched printers , and it still wont permit
    >>printing from the internet. my operating systemis windows xp 2000 home edition. my system was printing everything perfectly until about 8 months ago. Please help me

Hewlett Packard Internet Printers Computers