Win 32 folder appears on boot

Every time I turn on the computer the Win 32 folder shows
up as the first thing on the screen once Windows boots.
Until you close the folder nothing else will load. Why
is it appearing and how do I make it stop.

Have Windows XP home edition.
1 answer Last reply
More about folder appears boot

    Hi

    The system32 folder:

    Please try here:

    Line 260 - right hand side

    Will Denny
    MVP - Windows Shell/User
    Please reply to the News Groups

    "mike" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Every time I turn on the computer the Win 32 folder shows
    > up as the first thing on the screen once Windows boots.
    > Until you close the folder nothing else will load. Why
    > is it appearing and how do I make it stop.
    >
    > Have Windows XP home edition.

Boot Microsoft Windows XP