  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
Last response: in Windows XP
October 6, 2004 3:37:21 PM

Every time I turn on the computer the Win 32 folder shows
up as the first thing on the screen once Windows boots.
Until you close the folder nothing else will load. Why
is it appearing and how do I make it stop.

Have Windows XP home edition.

More about : win folder appears boot

Anonymous
October 6, 2004 11:45:15 PM