I just got my first custom built desktop from NCIX. From what I have heard it should be able to run SC2 no problem at max settings. Unfortunately it only runs on medium with low recommendations :S. Could you please help?
(I downloaded the most recent driver for the graphics card)
- Intel Core i5 2500K Quad Core Unlocked Processor LGA1155 3.3GHZ Sandy Bridge 6MB
- Western Digital Caviar Black 500GB SATA3 6GB/S 7200RPM 32MB Cache 3.5IN Dual Proc Hard Drive OEM
- Corsair Cooling Air Series A70 HIGH-PERFORMANCE DUAL-FAN CPU Cooler LGA1155 LGA1156 LGA1366 AM2 AM3
- LG GH24NS70 24X SATA Internal DVD Writer Burner DVDRW Optical Drive Black OEM
- Antec Earthwatts Green 650W Power Supply ATX12V V2.2 EPS12V Active PFC 80PLUS 120MM Fan
- XFX Radeon HD 6850 Limited Edition 775MHZ 1GB 4.0GHZ GDDR5 2XDVI Display Port HDMI PCI-E Video Card
- Gigabyte Z68A-D3H-B3 ATX LGA1155 Z68 DDR3 3PCI-E16 2PCI-E1 HDMI DVI SLI SATA3 USB3.0 Motherboard
- Mushkin Enhanced Silverline Stiletto 8GB 2X4GB PC3-10666 DDR3-1333 9-9-9-24 Dual Channel Memory Kit
Sorry I'm a pretty big amateur when it comes to dealing with computers and any help would be greatly appreciated.
Hrmm that is strange I just built a similar computer but 6870 instead of 6850 and an SSD and mine runs on Extreme. Is it possible your motherboard has an integrated graphics and the computer is using that instead of your dedicated video card?