On Fri, 26 Nov 2004 22:12:14 -0500, "KY"
<kyhighlandnospam@adelphia.net> wrote:

>who do you see to level to 10 in tradeskill? I intend to be a scholar.

Helps to mention which city you're in. I'm not sure if I recall
correctly, but the guy in Qeynos is by the docks in a building on the
left as you're facing the water... He'll talk about tradeskills and
give you several options.

--
Dark Tyger

Sympathy for the retailer:
http://www.actsofgord.com/index.html
"Door's to your left" -Gord

Protect free speech: http://stopfcc.com/

KY

"Dark Tyger" <darktiger@somewhere.net> wrote in message
> On Fri, 26 Nov 2004 22:12:14 -0500, "KY"
> <kyhighlandnospam@adelphia.net> wrote:
>
>>who do you see to level to 10 in tradeskill? I intend to be a scholar.
>>

> Helps to mention which city you're in. I'm not sure if I recall
> correctly, but the guy in Qeynos is by the docks in a building on the
> left as you're facing the water... He'll talk about tradeskills and
> give you several options.
Ok I found some girl that tells me I'm not skilled enough but I already got
the message that I need to do my class quest.

On Fri, 26 Nov 2004 22:36:38 -0500, "KY"
<kyhighlandnospam@adelphia.net> wrote:

>"Dark Tyger" <darktiger@somewhere.net> wrote in message
>> On Fri, 26 Nov 2004 22:12:14 -0500, "KY"
>> <kyhighlandnospam@adelphia.net> wrote:
>>
>>>who do you see to level to 10 in tradeskill? I intend to be a scholar.
>>>

>> Helps to mention which city you're in. I'm not sure if I recall
>> correctly, but the guy in Qeynos is by the docks in a building on the
>> left as you're facing the water... He'll talk about tradeskills and
>> give you several options.
>Ok I found some girl that tells me I'm not skilled enough but I already got
>the message that I need to do my class quest.

You want her husband, around the corner, in the far corner of the
construction site.

And what's with all the carrots ?

KY

"Mark Morrison" <drdpikeuk@aol.com> wrote in message
> On Fri, 26 Nov 2004 22:36:38 -0500, "KY"
> <kyhighlandnospam@adelphia.net> wrote:
>

>>"Dark Tyger" <darktiger@somewhere.net> wrote in message

>>> Helps to mention which city you're in. I'm not sure if I recall
>>> correctly, but the guy in Qeynos is by the docks in a building on the
>>> left as you're facing the water... He'll talk about tradeskills and
>>> give you several options.
>>Ok I found some girl that tells me I'm not skilled enough but I already
>>got
>>the message that I need to do my class quest.
>>
> You want her husband, around the corner, in the far corner of the
> construction site.

thanks