Sign in with
Your question

What's the game that your are playing the most right now?

Last response: in Video Games
September 25, 2011 6:43:14 AM

So?

What's the game that your are playing the most right now?

Mines has to be between COD4 promod or Minecraft <3

Discuss.

More about : game playing

September 25, 2011 6:48:36 AM

Bioshock 2, F1 2011, Crysis, Just Cause 2, Driver: San Francisco, and of course Angry Birds. Too many games, too little time.
September 25, 2011 6:49:15 AM

Define "right now." Today? This week? This Month?
Related resources
September 25, 2011 7:00:46 AM

Proximon said:
Define "right now." Today? This week? This Month?

I knew someone would do this :p  but I meant as in lately. Game you've logged in the most hours to in the past month or weeks. etc.
September 25, 2011 7:28:11 AM

Fine Civ V the last couple days, but this month I likely had the most time into Deus Ex.
September 25, 2011 8:08:24 AM

BFBC2
September 25, 2011 6:15:58 PM

witcher 2; i still cant get enough of that game
September 25, 2011 6:36:28 PM

Dead Island
Age of Empires Online
September 25, 2011 6:37:57 PM

Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead.
The best game ever made ;) 
September 26, 2011 12:24:22 AM

FlintIronStagg said:
witcher 2; i still cant get enough of that game

I will be getting that game soon, hope it's as good as everyone says it is. :) 
September 26, 2011 12:54:17 AM

The Halo Don said:

It is phenomenal. It was also 29.99 on steam last time I checked
September 26, 2011 12:59:18 AM

Eldd said:
Bioshock 2, F1 2011, Crysis, Just Cause 2, Driver: San Francisco, and of course Angry Birds. Too many games, too little time.

Do you use a wheel for F1 2011? I'm looking for some good settings...
September 26, 2011 1:17:21 AM

League of Legends & BFBC2
September 26, 2011 4:09:15 AM

FlintIronStagg said:
It is phenomenal. It was also 29.99 on steam last time I checked

Well my friend bought a disc copy and said that you can install the game from that disc up to 5 times and not need the disk.

Is this true? :S
September 26, 2011 8:50:01 AM

Jay_83 said:
Do you use a wheel for F1 2011? I'm looking for some good settings...

Unfortunately no, no wheel here, it's painful without one.
September 26, 2011 10:21:38 AM

Finished Deus Ex: HR a while back. Then started off with the Assassin's Creed Series. Was running through part 1 when God of War Collections part 2 came out (It has Chains of Olympus and Ghost of Sparta from PSP), remastered for the PS3. Finished Chains of Olympus on Saturday, now running through Ghost of Sparta.

So glad they brought those titles to the PS3! :)  It's a mind blowing series!!
September 26, 2011 1:47:16 PM

The Halo Don said:
Well my friend bought a disc copy and said that you can install the game from that disc up to 5 times and not need the disk.

Is this true? :S

im not sure about the retail copy, i bought mine off of steam
September 26, 2011 3:00:46 PM

Gary Grigsby's War In The East/War In The Pacific, Lock On Flaming Cliffs 2, DCS Black Shark, DCS A-10.

I still have quite a few games that I need to play through, but the before mentioned games have had me "hooked" for months.
September 26, 2011 3:27:09 PM

GTA IV which I borrowed from my cousin.
September 26, 2011 5:56:42 PM

688972,10,878226 said:
I will be getting that game soon, hope it's as good as everyone says it is. :) [

for me combat got very repetitive, so i quit playing, but the story is great and the game looks very good on high end systems.. i mean very very good, with max settings there are times where u just marvel at the sun in the distance and the rays of light coming thru the trees, i actually have some good ideas about the combat system for the witcher 3, bcuz 2 sucked so much, if u know of a place i could put these so the developers would see id appreciate it
September 26, 2011 5:58:30 PM

The Halo Don said:

for me combat got very repetitive, so i quit playing, but the story is great and the game looks very good on high end systems.. i mean very very good, with max settings there are times where u just marvel at the sun in the distance and the rays of light coming thru the trees, i actually have some good ideas about the combat system for the witcher 3, bcuz 2 sucked so much, if u know of a place i could put these so the developers would see id appreciate it

September 26, 2011 6:27:18 PM

johndud said:

This is the address of the Witcher 2 developer, http://www.cdprojekt.com/. You can try sending them your ideas.
September 26, 2011 6:28:39 PM

Got a free copy of Dead Space 2 when preordering BF3 on Origin, so I've been playing that. Although for some reason I can't really get into it and keep going back to Minecraft.
September 26, 2011 8:14:51 PM

johndud said:

witcher 2's combat wasnt bad at all. It was action oriented, and did exactly what they intended it to do without being overly complicated. the combat in the beginning was frustrating and seemed repetetive, but if you wouldnt have given up on it, would have found that there is quite a bit of depth there esp. when you start to move down the skill trees and use the entire arsenal of moves at your disposal. Don't dismiss the combat as crap if you quit playing early on in the game because you kept dying.
September 27, 2011 11:41:11 PM

League of Legends and Oblivion.
!