Company of heroes/ need help with max settings!!

johndud

Distinguished
Jun 18, 2011
ok so i have been playing company of heroes for a while now a have had to play with low graphics due to lag all the time online and offline, when i first got the game i played it no prob, no lag, but then i had to change some settings around on my nvidia control panel to accommodate the witcher 2 and get the best graphics out of it without slowing the game down. i somewhat figured that out for the witcher 2 and can play it reasonably high with some lowsettings and get about 25 fps, which is alright i guess. but now company of heroes is really slow sometimes and ive even took the graphics down to low and it still lags, if u can help i would like to play company of heroes at high settings without having to change all my settings for all my games. also tried to change graphics setup for company of heroes thru nvidia control panel and couldnt find the executable file to add to my list of programs to customize, so im really confused there. Please help if u can, im tired ofplaying with bad graphics when i know i should be able to get more out of my graphics card

ps: systems specs

amd phenom six core 1045 t
nvidia 550 ti gddr5 - 1GB

PLEASSSSSE HELPPP!!!

-ken-

Distinguished
Jul 5, 2011
Have you updated the card drivers ? I don't advise to mess up with the control panel, unless you know what are you doing...
I suggest you to try to find the default option, just go to gpu control panel to set back to default.

johndud

Distinguished
Jun 18, 2011

i know somewhat what im doing when it come to the control panel, but what i cant figure out is howto update the drivers, in the help menu it says there should be tab for it in the menu bar, like (, file, edit, view, help) but the thing is there is no view button where it should be and the help menu says its there, dumb right?? also when i go to the nvidia website theres no update drivers tab, only download drivers and i dont want to have to redownload the same driver i have or make a mistake while doing it, so any help is appreciated, and thank you, thank you, thank u for replying so soon!!